Re: Feature Suggestion: Links to other files

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:24:04AM -0500, richard@askfoz.com wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Sorry for diving straight in with a suggestion, but I couldn't find it in
> the archives, and it is one feature that could be very useful. (It is
> something I would use regularly).
>
> The suggestion is to allow a shape to reference (or link) to another
> arbitrary file.

Sure it would be useful! It would be great for hierarchical diagrams ala Excelerator
and many other uses

For the same purpose it could be beneficial to set diagram readonly. I know,
it's possible to set it on filesystem, but a toggle somewhere in menu and a
parameter in the file would be great for all kinds of documentation-like files,
to prevent accidental changes

Jarda Benkovsky

--
GCM/IT d- s:+ a- C++(+++) ULOI++++$ P++ L+++>++++ E+ W++
N w--- PS+ PE++ Y+ PGP R+ tv- b+++ D+ e+++ y+