AW: Questions2

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alan Horkan [mailto:horkana@maths.tcd.ie]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Juni 2003 19:01
An: dia-list@gnome.org
Betreff: Re: Questions2

<cut>
>> 2. I Zoom into an Diagram but the grid dont show any more lines, like
Visio,
>> so the "snap to grid" is really crass.
>
>English may not be your first language, so be careful when describing
>things as crass.  It is quite a harsh description.  Although I doubt
>anyone was offended I think it is important to criticise carefully and as
>constructively as possible.  We are all unpaid volunteers here and we are
>glad that people enjoy using Dia and we hope they will help us to improve
>it, we need to be optimistic about the good things that have been done
>encourage each other to do more.

You are completly right. English is not my motherlanguage. I'm from germany
and i use my dictonary to translate my german minds into english sentenses.
It was not my intention to afford anyone here. I'm sorry that i have used
these word here.
I have the greatest respect to all of you, because its a great program. And
because changes needs time, i respect these.

I'm only a user of the program. Thats the only help i can give. I can test
und use and report. I am really no developer.
I have no programming environment here. But if there are new windows
binaries i test it.

Sorry about the bother.

regards from Frankurt am Main, Germany
Henrik