RE: UML support (was: Cross platform diagrams?)

The main problem for me is the size of the objects. They are enormous, often
one class takes a whole page. It's possible to change the font to make them
a little smaller, but the lines remain thick. The way i've been working
around this is to make a diagram over several pages and scale it down to 50%
when printing.

The lozangles at the end of a composition association only work when the
connection is "arriving" on the top of the child class, not on the side. I
hope this makes sense... when the connection arrives on the side, the
lozangle looks like it's sideways.

Sometimes it's hard to get a straight line for an association.

The multiplicity (1..*, etc) indicators on associations sometimes print on
top of the classes; it's hard to predict where they will go.

If i think of more thinkgs i'll post them.

Thank you very much, by the way.