Re: newbie questions

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, HSchuetze@snt-ag.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Why does i  always must reselect the line symbol after i draw a line ?

You can change this behaviour in preferences: 'Reset tools after create'.

> When does a new windows version without that glib errors are come?

When one of our Win32 people get the time to recompile all the required
libraries with the same runtime.  This isn't an easy task, it seems.

> Who can i change the a textline size in a multiline text?

You can't.  We don't support markup of text at the moment.  Since Pango has
some support for this, it's not impossible that it may happen, but noone is
working on it yet.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor