Re: very irritative problem

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 14:08, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On 23 Jul 2003, Rajarshi Guha wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm using dia 0.9.1 under RH9. I;m facing a very irritating problem
> > and I dont know whether I'm missing something or this is a bug.
> >
> > Say I draw a 4 by 4 grid using lines and then select all the points into
> > one group. Now selecting all the points and doing Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V
> > gives me a copy of my grid on the sheet.
>
> So these are zero-length lines making a grid?  Joined in a group?

I'm sorry about the previous mail - I got it work finally.

Basically it was a set of lines (not of zero length) grouped together.
Selecting the group and then clicking *within* the group (rather than on
one of reference points) allows me to move the object (ie group'ed
points)

I had the idea that if I clicked on one of the reference squares after
selecting the group I would be able to move the object.

Rajarshi Guha <rajarshi@presidency.com> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
Heisenberg may have been here.