Re: [Fwd: [preview-latex-devel] dvipng-0.1 released]

On 20 Jul 2003, Chris Sperandio wrote:
> Sorry if this is in bad form, but I don't know if others are following
> preview-latex.
>
> This might be useful for direct (La)TeX rendering in Dia, although it
> introduces a new dependency.

I was planning to use the EPS output feature of DVIPS plus some way of
reading EPS (which would be useful in any case).  dvipng may be an optional
method to improve speed.  Anyway, the (La)TeX object is currently not
undergoing development, as I have enough to do with just applying patches
(and even there I'm behind).

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor