Bond Graphs...

I am interested in having Bond Graph icons in Dia, and I see a library
libbondgraphs in the distribution. But it is basically empty...

If anybody is working on a Bond Graph plugin, I would be interested in
cooperation.

Herman

--
  K.U.Leuven, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics Research Group
<http://people.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/~bruyninc> Tel: +32 16 322480