Re: Patch process

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003, Chris Sperandio wrote:
> What's the process for submitting patches?
>
> If we file a bugzilla report and attach a patch, should we still report
> the patch here or is the former enough?

The maintainers all get mail about the patch from bugzilla, so it should
not be necessary to mention it here (the last two months have been very
busy for me, which is why I'm only now applying patches from that period).
It's a good idea to add the keyword PATCH to the bugreport keyword field.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor