dia 0.91 on Solaris problems

I have problems running 0.91 on Solaris 2.6

On startup I get in my xterm :

** (dia:22730): WARNING **: Could not find XftConfig file
cannot open file "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XftConfig"

Since I haven't installed Xft (Solaris 2.6 does not support xrender)
this is pretty obvious to me. Next I get two error popups, both
accompanied by "out of memory" in the xterm output.

The first popup says "Can't load font sans [serif,monospace]", the
second says "Could not load XSLT library (/usr/lib/libxslt.so) :
ld.so.1: dia: fatal:
  /usr/lib/libxslt.so: open failed: No such file or directory"

libxslt IS installed but not in /usr/lib. configure did find it but
seems to have missed to tell the correct location to dia.

I can use dia but it crashes as soon as I try to add text.

I use the latest in gtk+, glib, atk, pango, intltool, libxml, libart,
xslt, freetype and fontconfig with gcc 3.2.3.

Any tip to get it going.

--
Henrik Schmidt                  Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet zu Kiel
Institut fuer Informatik        +49 (431) 880 75 - 50 Fax or 43 Phone