Re: Re[2]: Development; other diagram types

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

> On 27 Jan 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:
>
>> > While a dont have any problem with this behaviour i suspect the
>> > specifics of the implementation it might have something to do with an
>> > unwanted side effect i have been suffering when attempting to create
>> > shapes with just a fill but no outline.
>> >
>> > I think i may have mentioned this before but not explained it
>> > particularly well.
>>
>> I still don't understand this -- what is the difference between those
>> three figures, propertywise?
>
> AFAIK
>
> First shape is a polygon with the line and fill set to the same colour.
>
> Take the first shape, export it as something.shape
> add it to a sheet and then insert it into the current diagram
>
> Second shape is what you get
[...]
> Am i making any sense yet?

Yes, I see now.  There's a number of problems in there -- doesn't seem to
get any linewidth, the colors are strange, and they aren't quite obeyed.
And rounded rect output is totally fscked up.  And some of the bugs seem
intermittent:(  Please to submit bug report.