Is there a way to prin in multiple pages?

The problem I face, and which forces me to use Visio as well as Dia is the
fact that I dont find the way to print diagrams in multiple pages. This is
an extremely useful, and you can trust me it is, feature.

I make diagrams all the time about legal structures and system develpment,
and usually them tend to be begger than 1m x 9m, so if I use dia, i need to
have a paper as big as that (and management says to me all the time that
printing that big is way too expensive for our budget). So this feature will
make me visio-free (which I want, but I cant now).  And another feature that
can be useful is to print only the page that is changed, I mean, to be
possible to select which page of all the ones that build the diagram will be
printed.

In the mean time, a thing that really drives me crazy is the fact that, when
I need to print know the diagram in specially big paper (using a sort of
plotter) I, according with the printer's, need to give them a raster image,
so I try to give them .pngs, in which the resolution is 96x96, which is
clearly unsufficient, so how can I change that value?.

Finally, I do like to contribute make a better product (if I can), because I
think it has the potential. It's only a matter of adding the basic
fuctionality that the common user (in this case me) can find interesting. So
I encourage you to pursue the excelence as you are doing know. And keep in
mind that I will help in this path both as a common user as a developer if
you people want.
Cheers you all
Leonardo J. Belén. AFIP-AR.