Line Thickness in UML Diagrams

Hello everybody,

I´m drawing UML Class Diagrams using the dia tool. These Diagrams are going to
be exported to .eps and included in a PostScript (TeX) document.

The Problem I have is the following:
I cannot adjust the line size (its thickness) of any of the UML objects (class,
any arrows....). Is this wanted by the developers of dia, or can this be
changed? Can anybody tell me how to get around this?

Thanks in advance,
Alex