[fielker@informatik.fh-augsburg.de: Scripting for dia]

(Harald -- sorry I don't have the time to respond directly. Please subscribe
to the mailing list dia-list@gnome.org, where I forwarded your question.
Yes, there is some good work done in the area of scripting)

Hi,

is there a way of scripting dia from an external program? I would suggest a
kind of socket communication for adding a UML class.

Also I want to have a kind of notify when a class name is changed or a method
or an attribute. I want to use dia for a "full rountrip" editor.

It this somewhere present in dia or can this be added?

Thx for reading.

--
Bye,
Harald