uml class operations italicised

Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I checked the archives
and the FAQ with no luck.

Whenever I create a new UML class object, and add operations to it,
those operations appear in italics, which suggests that they are
abstract. I have checked all the properties I can find, and they are
definitely not set as abstract or anything similar. Would anyone be
able to help me get my new operations 'un-italicised'?

If its important, I am using version 0.90 of Dia on Debian.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers, - Paul

--
GPG fingerprint:                Esperanto parolata
0CB2 9210 3066 B41D 3422  AB6F 78F8 189E FD05 90CE