RE: UML sheet incomplete?

> Chris, did you check the aggregation object? It's part of the
> UML sheet.

In my installation, the Aggregation and Association objects have the same
icon in the sheet.  I _hadn't_ tried the Aggregation because it looked
wrong.  Thanks for the pointer.

> If you think that something needs to be added to the UML sheet,
> please provide a reference to the UML standard (available from
> http://www.omg.org).

Thanks for the pointer.  I'll check it out in more detail.

> Regarding the arrow orientation: It looks like your
> associations have too many segments, click with the middle
> mouse button on the segment you want to delete (e.g. the one
> with the arrow). Select "Delete segment" from the menu.
> The arrow should point in the right direction now.

I tried adding and deleting segments and didn't have any luck getting the
arrows straightened out but just now it seems to have worked; I guess either
Dia or I were tired the other day.  Thanks.

                                      Chris