HELP: state patch

Hello:

Attached is a patch for state.c. It adds the option for including
internals in a state and separating the name from them with a horizontal
line. It works, it can be saved and read. But at quitting dia I got this:

** (lt-dia:10323): WARNING **: No attribute type ((nil)) or no data((nil))
in this attribute

(lt-dia:10323): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 1319
(g_object_ref): assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

It happens either with or without a diagram which includes a state.

Of course I am doing something wrong. Any help?

Thank you and regards.

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra
asierra@servidor.unam.mx