Re: New prerelease - does this happen to anyone else

On Friday 21 February 2003 19:23, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, dan warburton wrote:
> > See attached image. With "trails" on arrowheads.

> Yeah, that happens because the objects don't incorporate the size of the
> arrowheads in their boundingbox correctly.  It's complicated by the fact
> that the presence of the arrow moves the line a bit back.  In particular
> cases like the one you show, where the end of the arrow extends beyond the
> length of the line, are tricky to handle.
>
> -Lars

Same happens to me with text objects: I see parst of letters that shouldn't be
there any longer. This happens after editing the text (deleting some letters)
or after moving a text object. When I refresh the screen (e.g. switch to a
different desktop and back), the diagram is clean again.
I'm using dia 0.90 on SuSE Linux 8.1

--
Philippe