Re: Dia-list digest, Vol 1 #758 - 5 msgs

I'd vote for .diaz  appending the compression indicator seems to be
generally accepted.

Dan Warburton , FAA/ACB-860
Target Generation Facility (TGF)
609-485-4480

|         |           Peter Korsgaard  |
|         |           <jacmet@sunsite.d|
|         |           k>               |
|         |           dia-list-admin@gn|
|         |           ome.org          |
|         |           02/19/2003 02:03 |
|         |           dia-list         |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:       dia-list@gnome.org                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: Dia-list digest, Vol 1 #758 - 5 msgs                                                              |

 Lars> I agree that having a different extension would be nice.  Maybe
 Lars> .diaz?  .zdia?  I prefer .zdia.

Why not simply use .dia.gz ?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard