Dia Drawings can easily be exchanged between linux and windows [Re:Dia question]

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Graham Bartlett wrote:

> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:18:46 -0800
> From: Graham Bartlett <gbartlett@gamet.com>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Dia question
>
> I'm using Dia v0.90 and am running it on Mandrake Linux. I would like to
> know if I can transfer my dia file from Linux to a windows box and run
> the windows dia version to work with that file. Is this possible?

It should work perfectly without any problems.
If you do have any problems please do tell us.

There is only one very minor layout issue that only causes problems if you
are storing your Dia files in CVS.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

PS please trim irrelevant information from long emails