help requested

Hello,

I am senthil kumar from India.I am developing a vector editor
using GTK+.I would like to learn how DIA works.I have trying very
hard to find out in which file (source code) the code for
selecting and moving drawn objects is.I would be very thankful if
someone could help me with this.
Thanking you,
senthiljams@rediffmail.com