Re: bug: "Object has no properties" window

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:06:29 +0000 (GMT)
Alan Horkan <horkana@maths.tcd.ie> wrote:

> Bug reports normally go to
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org

My mistake.  Next time I'll go to bugzilla.

> > Dia 0.91-pre1 bug report
> >
> > 1. Start dia.
>
> What version of Dia?

As it says 0.91-pre1.

> What Operating System are you using?

Linux RH 8.0 on i386 system.

> > 2. Create new diagram.
> > 3. Select UML diagraming tools.
> > 4. Put new object (say, use case) on diagram.
> > 5. Dblclick on this object.
> > 6. Close properies dialog.
> > 7. Click Edit|Delete menu item.
> > 8. Object disappears.
> > 9. Wrong behavoir here:
> >    dia displays "Object has no properties" window.

This was the build from CVS updated the day before (Feb 6, 2003).
And this is rock-stable bug (even in 0.9, if I'm not wrong).

--
All the best,

Yuri       mailto: yuri.arapov@sctest.vrn.ru