Printing letter size 91-pre1

Hello:

Usually I export my diagrams to eps without any problem. Now I want to
print an entire letter size sheet. I configure the size in the print
setup, however, the ps obtained is A4. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm using dia-91-p1 in a debian woody-r1 plus updates.

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra
asierra@servidor.unam.mx