Re: dia 0.91 shortcuts customization

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Yuri Arapov wrote:

> Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:23:55 +0300
> From: Yuri Arapov <yuri.arapov@sctest.vrn.ru>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: dia 0.91 shortcuts customization
>
> Hi all!
>
> Is there any way of shortcuts customization in GTK2 version of the dia
> (0.91)?

Does the old method no longer work? (hover over a menu item and type for
example Ctrl+T to set, type backspace to clear a keybinding).

I know (reasonably sure) that Gnome2 programs have the feature disabled by
default and you need to edit a gconf key to enable it.

Later

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/