Re: Looking for PDF version of the dia manual

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:11:09 +0200, Steffen Macke <sdteffen@web.de> wrote:
> Could someone with a better docbook setup send
> me a PDF version of the current dia manual?

I just downloaded the latest snapshot, to try to build the docs for
Steffen.  What am I doing wrong?

Looking through the doc/Makefile, I don't see any reference to jade.
Is the documentation built some other way?

Session appended.  Thanks.

--jkl

$ tar xzf distfiles/dia-CVS-20030201-0823.tar.gz
$ cd dia-cvs-snapshot/
$ mkdir build
$ cd build/
$ MAKE=gmake ../configure
configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in .. ../..
../../..
$ which gmake
/usr/pkg/bin/gmake
$ cd ..