[Fwd: Thanks for Dia]

Sorry,

Now I read at the beginning he's used Dia for making diagrams!

Hello,

A few days ago I 've startded to learn UML and also installed Mandrake
9.2:
what a lucky co-incidence: now I can use Dia 0.91 for hands on learning
UML!

Thank You for making it!

What has CIF as mentioned in "Examples" on the dia-site to do with Dia?

Greetings,

Wim Vanweersch

Netherlands