Like your program, but...

I'm having a problem opening up .SVG files that were created using Mayura Draw and some weird problems when created using Sodipodi (only when I create rectangles using Sodipodi, do I see a rectangle in Dia; the rectangle is huge in Dia though).  Even when inserting the file into Sodipodi and resaving, I still don't see the object.  When I create the .SVG file using Dia, I can open it up in Dia and Sodipodi.  If I then open the file in Sodipodi and resave, I see no problems using Dia.  Please help.