Re: Is there anyway to redefine keybinding in Dia?

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:

> As of GTK2, you have to enable it explicitly.  I guess it's considered
> enough of a power user feature that it would confuse newbies.  Add
>
> gtk-can-change-accels=1
>
> to your ~/.gtkrc-2.0

I believe the problem with dynamic keybindings as implemented in GTK is
that it interferes with mnemonics, and that users can potentially
accidentally override keybindings with no easy way reset them (deleting or
editing a configuration file does not count).

--
  Alan Horkan