Re: Is there anyway to redefine keybinding in Dia?

On 29 Aug 2003, Peter Poulsen wrote:

> Date: 29 Aug 2003 23:55:02 +0200
> From: Peter Poulsen <peter_poulsen@stofanet.dk>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: Is there anyway to redefine keybinding in Dia?
>
> Alan Horkan <horkana@maths.tcd.ie> writes:
>
> > On 29 Aug 2003, Peter Poulsen wrote:
> >
> > > Date: 29 Aug 2003 21:23:37 +0200
> > > From: Peter Poulsen <peter_poulsen@stofanet.dk>
> > > To: dia-list@gnome.org
> > > Subject: Is there anyway to redefine keybinding in Dia?
> > >
> > > Is there?
> >
> > Yes :P
> >
> Nice, how?
>
> PS. The method mentioned in the FAQ, doesn't seem to work.

Did not intend to keep you in suspense for long, just playin'
there is a gtk setting (gtkrc?)  somewhere that allows you to re-enable
dynamic keybindings.

I asked about this shortly after 0.91 was released, I forget the details.
I think this might be enabled by default again in CVS.

Sorry I cant remember the details (I'd even look it up for you if I
weren't using dialup internet access today).

- Alan