Re: Re: DIA - Glade

Yeah, I mean going further and use sequence diagrams to really
make implementation. Imagine you have glade and when you do a
doble click, then it raises a window with a sequence diagram
where you can insert objects of any class you have defined
either in GTK (maybe using those of GTK--) or in a previous
class diagram. Of couse implementation of sequence diagram in
Dia would be required.

On the other hand, I'd like to know some developing
techniques, for example: CVS, make etc.