Documentation doubt...

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I was wondering whether
some documentation system is being used for dia source.
I know dia source can be browsed through the LXR system but I was
thinking something like 'doxigen'
(http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual.html) that (I think)
generates much better documentation. Usually it is no more than changing
the comment style /* -> /** (see
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/docblocks.html), and allows to
group common code in logical units of code
(http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/grouping.html) or add references
to external documentation.