Usage of resize = "no" in svg-shapes

I was happy to find a Dia feature (undocumented, I think)

>From version 0.90, some svg-shapes from network or sybase shees use,
in the textbox
     resize = "no"

And that can be also used in version 0.88.1 !

By using resize = "no", we get freedom of sizing: the shape doesn't
change size  when text is changed ; you have to resize it just as you
do with svg-shapes which don't have a text box.

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net