About text entry

Hello:

I think the ideas to improve the text entry are very good. Dia is not a
case, it must be confortable to edit text without having to fill lots of
popup dialogs. Fortunatelly you can use converter tools to get code or UML
information from dia (personally I would remove most of the text entries
from the UML class dialogs, but that is subject of another thread).

IMHO it's not necessary that at edit time the text entry looks a bit
different (longer line spaces) if they get its real size as soon as you
leave edit mode, at least for the first versions.

Just my 0.2.

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra
asierra@servidor.unam.mx