RE: printing/exporting on windows hints needed

Title: RE: printing/exporting on windows hints needed

I received two replies regarding the question: export to eps, and export to cmg formats.

I tried the eps route.  It worked, but not perfectly.  The font sizes are not preserved exactly, i.e. I do not get what I see.

The cmg failed on my computer because of the lack of the graphics filter.  However, wmf worked perfectly.

Thanks,

Mirko