Re: dia and gnome

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:

> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:50:48 -0500
> From: Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: dia and gnome
>
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Philippe Faes wrote:
> > Same here!
> > (dia0.91 / SuSE Linux 8.1)
> >
> > grtz
> > PhF
> >

> > On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Zhang Linbo wrote:
> >
> >> Without '--enble-gnome', I get the following error messages when
> >> exiting from dia:
> >>
> >> ** (dia:7498): CRITICAL **: file app_procs.c: line 536 (app_exit):
> >> assertion `!app_exit_once' failed
> [...]
>
> Yeah, I see them, when the toolbox window is closed.  Thought I'd killed
> those:(  Not that they're critical, but they're annoying.  Still don't know
> what Gnome brings to Dia.

Ideally it would bring a better Save Dialog than pure GTK, gnome-print,
Drag and Drop, ... I'm reaching but if try harder I am sure I could come
up with more features that would help make a Gnome build more significant
(although I still think a GTK build is essential).

I feel a meta bug for Gnome coming on.

- Alan