lines in ER diagrams

Hi,

I'm using UML for my database diagrams, and I need to
show entity relationships, it doesn't appear to
support the standard notation for line
endings/beginnings.

how do i show the following relationships ( "<" = crow
foot):

0 to many: ---0-<
1 to many: ---1-<
1 and only 1: ---1-1-
1 to 1: ----1-
0 or 1: ----0-1-

>From what I understand, the above line endings are to
show those relationships, however I don't see these as
choices in the line endings/beginnings in Dia.

Is there an equivalent?

=====
Anthony Ettinger
apwebdesign@yahoo.com
http://www.apwebdesign.com
Instant Messengers:
1) yahoo im: apwebdesign   2) aol im: apwebdesignxl
3) msn im: apwebdesignxl@hotmail.com   4) icq im: 659139