PropDescription

Hi all,

I've notices how usefull the PropDescription mechanism is. I always think of
it as "scripting in C" (hope nobody gets offended here!).
Most objects seem to use that mechanism, with one big exception: UML-class.
The problem is that uml-classes have a lists of things (attributes,
operations,...) and these lists aren't supported by PropDescriptions. I'm
thinking of doing a module to show digital components. These components will
have to contain lists of ports. (see attached dia file) It would be A LOT
easier if PropDescriptions would supports lists. It would make my design (and
any similar future designs) easier.

Would it be considered usefull by you if such a PropDescription feature
existed? If reactions are positive I'll consider trying to make that work (in
a few months)...

Philippe Faes	-ON1DEU-
Martelaarslaan 122 -- 9000 Gent -- Belgium -- +32 9 223 0230
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~pfaes/
mailto:Philippe.Faes@rug.ac.be
mailto:Philippe.Faes@faesvideo.be

digital_module.dia