PROP_STD_TEXT_ALIGNMENT

I have some text in an object that I would always like to be ALIGN_LEFT.  I don't want the text alignment to be configurable in the object's property dialog, but I do want the other text properties such as PROP_STD_TEXT_FONT, PROP_STD_TEXT_HEIGHT, and PROP_STD_TEXT_COLOUR to be configurable in the object's property dialog.  How would I do that?

Thanks,
Andy