Re: problem in Dia 0.91 winxx

Le Sun, Apr 13, 2003, à 04:17:16PM +0200, Steffen Macke a écrit:
> >   I have problems with the line thickness for objects (the value disappears
> >   when I try to edit it and then impossible to enter something with a
> >   decimal point.
>
> This is strange, I'm able to change the line thickness. Could you give some
> details on your installation (installation path, installer options), operating
> system (including language/locale settings) and eventually some steps to
> reproduce the problem?

I saw this too recently; I was running Win2K SP3, French locale.
I suspect there's something wrong with handling of the decimal point (isn't
German locale similar to the French one, ie 1000*PI ~= 3.141,627 rather than
3,141.627 ?

Sorry, I should have reported it as soon as I saw it.

As a workaround, I could type values, eg "0,75"; the value does not show up
in the edit control, but if I click "apply" it usually is taken into
account. Using the arrows resets the value to 0.00 no matter what.

I don't get that under *nix (fr_FR@euro).