Re: Fwd: Re: PROP_TYPE_LIST declaration [lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu]

Le Fri, Apr 11, 2003, à 12:35:44PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

> Now to make something that has all the extra widgets of UML would take a
> more complex grouping style prop, something in between PROP_TYPE_FRAME and
> PROP_TYPE_LIST.  Once we have that, we could convert UML totally.

I do remember that one of the esoteric PROP_TYPEs was specifically about
adding a dynamic list of structs (and possibly a dynamic list of dynamic
list of structs, you see what I had in mind), of arbitrary type.
Oh, no, it's SARRAY and DARRAY (which are quite in disarray today,
unfortunately).

Yeah, _LIST should be when real estate is not a concern (when you want all
possible choices to be visible at once); maybe a not very good design
choice.