Re: ER modelling in UML HOWTO

On 2003.04.09 02:09 Martin Boegelund wrote:

> Is there an "ER modelling in UML HOWTO"?

General documentation is in:

Grady Booch, Ivar Jacobson, James Rumbaugh, Jim Rumbaugh, *The Unified Modeling Language User Guide*
Robert J. Muller, *Database Design for Smarties: Using UML for Data Modeling*

> I figure that "attributes", "values", class shapes, etc. have a special meaning if I try to export my ER/UML diagram to code (eg. tedia2SQL), so I'm just looking for a place where these special meanings are documented.

http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/usingtedia2sql.html

Note that each document uses slightly different UML syntax conventions.

Andy