Re: dia --version

Vitaly Lipatov wrote:

> On 19 Март 2003 18:39, Lars Clausen wrote:
[...]
> > bash-2.05b$ dia -v
> > Dia version 0.91, compiled 08:24:08 Mar 17 2003
> > bash-2.05b$ dia --version
> > Dia version 0.91, compiled 08:24:08 Mar 17 2003
>
> Dia prints version info in UTF-8 on screen, my locale is not
> UTF-8. Is it bug or this message have not to translate?

Hmm... did I miss something here?
If that plain ASCII string (containing nothing but plain 7 bit ASCII
characters) is converted to UTF-8, isn't it still exactly the same plain
ASCII string? Or is the message also localized into different languages?

BTW, another one of those: This doesn't work on v0.91 on W2k either...
:-(

-+-Ben-+-