Re: dia 0.91 for win32 cant read settings

Steffen Macke wrote:

> > We end up having linker instructions like
> >   /nodefaultlib:"dfconsol.lib" /nodefaultlib:"msvcrt.lib"
>
> This might be the linker switch I was looking for:
> Does this tell MSVC 7 to use msvcrt.dll instead of msvcr7.dll ?

Not exactly, it's telling the linker to ignore this lib altogether
(assuming another lib provides the necessary functions).

Which DLL file is used is actually specified in the import .lib itself,
so what you need to get hold of is the import library for the "old"
MSVCRT.DLL, and make sure that one is linked against. The old MSVC6
libraries could for instance be stored in a separate directory, but in
that case the lib in that directory should be linked explicitly after
ignoring the "defaults" (or by modifying the LIB setting).

Regards,

-+-Ben-+-