Re: 2-D CAD/CAM

Le Mon, Sep 23, 2002, à 06:17:55PM +0100, Alan Horkan a écrit:

> > ISO 7000, 7001 and IEC 60417 would be excellent candidates too.
>
> Any links?
> i looked at both
> http://www.iso.ch  and
> http://www.iec.ch
> but they seem to want to sell standards more
> than they actually want me to read and implement them.

True :-( if only they followed ECMA's policy (which, a couple years ago, was
very happy to send me a bunch of hardcopies of ECMA-6, 94 and friends upon a
simple email request), or at least made free PDF downloads...

http://w3.hike.te.chiba-u.ac.jp/iec417/ver2.0/html/ had a database; they
took it down [I suspect the IEC's hand is behind this], however, I suggest
you follow the "Daily access of this page" link and then one link in that
page..