Web Based DIA viewing plugin?

I was wondering if anyone has encountered a browser or browser plugin that will display the native dia svgxml file format?

The ultimate dream would be to have a complete "dia" plugin that would run as part of a web browser.  This way groups could view and collaborate together using dia files stored on a web server.  Any ideas?  I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Steve McGough