Re[2]: adding shapes: fill and stroke not honored?

On 20 Sep 2002 14:31:02 -0500 Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> Look at shapes/Logic/connector.c.  It's a filled circle.  Or do you mean
> something else?

Great hint! Thanks.
I can now do what I want by using the style attribute.
But is it intentional to force this and not honor the
fill and stroke attributes?  (Section 9.3 of the
SVG recommendation includes these attributes.)

Also, even with your connector I still face the other
problem.  Try to change the fill color of the connector.
I cannot.  (The stroke color can be changed.)

Thanks,
Alan

PS Just out of curiosity, why does the connector
use an ellipse instead of a circle?