Re: XMI

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:24:47 +0200
> From: Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: XMI
>
> Le Sun, Sep 15, 2002, à 03:10:39AM -0700, James Michael DuPont a écrit:
>

> > Why not put the dia link in the mailman, that way it shows up on every
> > single mail?
>

> Good idea. Done.
>
> (I also tweaked the mailman intro page in that direction. (re-reading it, it
> is possible that the mailman "dia-list info page" (link below) is a bit too
> harsh; I welcome rephrasings)

You might also add links to the RFC about Etiquette ('cause i dont like
HTML email), Essays by Havoc Penningtion and ESR about getting started as
a hacker,
and maybe this essay by Jesper Skov too, i happen to think it was really
well written and applies to most open source projects (it got featured on
slashdot) http://abisource.com/support/expectations.phtml

Later
Alan

http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana