Re: Re[1] [dia] install pb!

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002, Ben V. wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> Okai , I install gdk-pixbuf staff... it was a bit hard due
> to buggy mandrake install! Yes, i know mdk is shit :-(!!
> i am waitting for gentoo 1.4 !
>
> But i still have the same bugs with dia 0.90 to export dia
> files to `.eps' format! (can't load it and use 100%cpu!)

Haven't heard of that problem before.

> Should i try cvs?
> is cvs working with gnome1.4?

The CVS version uses GTK 2.0 (aka Gnome 1.4).  It's still in a state of
flux, but the EPS text renderering has changed radically (and will change
more).

> Should I PM you the files (dia and eps)? or ftp?

Even I don't know what PM means, and I'm as much an acronymaniac as any.
Best way to give us the files is to open a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org
and put them as an attachment there.  If you can also add the diagram you
exported, that'd be great.