Re: DIA_PLUGIN_PATH, XSLT plug-in, and File (of diagram)->Export

On 2002.09.01 10:23 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> Le Sun, Sep 01, 2002, à 09:33:12AM -0700, Andrew S Halper a écrit:
>
> > Since the addition of the XSLT plug-in (thanks very much for this
> BTW),
> > on my system, if DIA_PLUGIN_PATH is not set, File (of
> diagram)->Export
> > segfaults (I suspect due to the XSLT export filter not being loaded
> > somewhere in filter.c?).  This seems ungood to me.  Is it me, or can
>
> > anyone else duplicate this?
>
> What --prefix did you build with, and what's in $(prefix)/lib/dia ?

I didn't provide a --prefix, just: ./autogen.sh; make; make install.
prefix in dia/Makefile is /usr/local.  /usr/local/lib/dia is:

libcgm_filter.la	  libgrafcet_objects.la  libstandard_objects.la
libcgm_filter.so	  libgrafcet_objects.so  libstandard_objects.so
libchronogram_objects.la  libhpgl_filter.la	 libsvg_filter.la
libchronogram_objects.so  libhpgl_filter.so	 libsvg_filter.so
libcustom_objects.la	  libmetapost_filter.la  libuml_objects.la
libcustom_objects.so	  libmetapost_filter.so  libuml_objects.so
libdxf_filter.la	  libnetwork_objects.la  libwpg_filter.la
libdxf_filter.so	  libnetwork_objects.so  libwpg_filter.so
liber_objects.la	  libpstricks_filter.la  libxfig_filter.la
liber_objects.so	  libpstricks_filter.so  libxfig_filter.so
libflowchart_objects.la   libsadt_objects.la	 libxslt_filter.la
libflowchart_objects.so   libsadt_objects.so	 libxslt_filter.so
libfs_objects.la	  libshape_filter.la
libfs_objects.so	  libshape_filter.so

Thanks,
Andy