Dia, AI files, PDF import [was Re: [Dia and stuff] give some peoplean inch and they will take a mile]

I am bringing this on to the Dia list because i think people might be
intersted in some of the tools we have been looking at (for Adobe
Illustrator and PDF converision to SVG and stuff) hope you dont mind.

On 21 Oct 2002, Ian Redfern wrote:

> Date: 21 Oct 2002 14:32:32 +0100
> From: Ian Redfern <RedfernI@logica.com>
> To: Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie>
> Subject: Re: [Dia and stuff] give some people an inch and they will take
>     a mile
>
> Do you know about pdf2svg from http://www.solidcode.net/backup/pdf2svg/
> ?

I had not seen it, it seems to also be written in Perl (which they
negelect to mention on the web page).