Re: Dia shapes for chemistry

You may also want to look at ChemML.  I don't have the
URL, but I'm sure you can find it on Google.  It's an
XML technology and from what I understand you can
download the appropriate DTD (or is it a XML Schema
now?) and your browser should be able to transform the
XML into graphical representations of chemicals... or
so I've been told.  I'm planning on using MathML and
ChemML for a website I'm throwing together soon.

HTH,
Curt

http://ruby.chemie.uni-freiburg.de/~martin/chemtool/chemtool.html